Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Creativity.1


While thinking on artistic creativity; people tent to mix up creativity with talent. However i think that creativity is not directly related to talent. To form something creative, requires more than talent. In my opinion an artist might not be talented however he or she can construct creative art works. The notion of creativity arises while we examine our own fund of knowledge. In this circumstances our own fund of knowledge helps us to determine a whether an art work is innovative or not. In my process of creativity I make research on my subject before I create. This helps me to improve what I already know on the subject.  To know what others have done before in this context might help an artist in his or her process of creativity. While creativity relates with innovation, the research on existing materials helps me to think original. With this way an artist will be able to look on a subject from different aspects hence he or she will be able to combine their fund of knowledge with other's creative thinking.  

No comments:

Post a Comment