Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Creativity.2

When I have done research on "What is Creativity", the most common comment is that it is hard to give one definition to creativity. What I think on creativity is that creativity is related to innovation. On my research on creativity, I have found that inspiration is one of the key concept in the sense of creativity. So that when I judge my own opinion according to my research on creativity, our own fund of knowledge is important to be creative. When we can observe other materials, we can judge whether what we form is creative or not.

 Another term which might be important on the process of creativity is originality. When we create, the work might be a variation of someone else' s work hence the creativity of the work is questionable in this sense. What we produce is from our own imagination but it is reliable to search if our own idea is original. In this case research on the subject might help us to determine our originality.

In my research, creativity has been stated as a mental process where both problem finding and problem solving is required. I think that the mental process in the sense of creativity is where we use our own fund of knowledge to form an idea and to find ways to produce this idea.



No comments:

Post a Comment